Price 2800 NOK / day (6-8 people) incl. 2 boats 40 HP Yamaha with echo sounder
The price includes bed linen, towels, a place in the boat (3-4 fishermen catch in one boat) and the services of a Czech delegate.
Bakkan Wahl is a registered campsite with the possibility of exporting 20kg fillets per person.
This location is located 120km NW of Trondheim on the Fossen peninsula. A 15% deposit is paid at the time of booking and the remaining 85% is paid on site at NOK.
The owner Benn has excellent gasoline boats for you with an output of 30–50Hp / 5.5m and an echo sounder.
It also offers for rent one fishing cutter, with which you can fish even in very bad weather.
We will advise you hot places where you can catch up well.
The house is equipped with a bathroom with washing machine, kitchen with el. stove, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer, complete equipment, living room TV / SAT, dining room and two bedrooms.
Possibility of free WIFI internet connection.
In the port, the house has another freezer (600l), a cloakroom and dryer for shoes and jackets, a fillet room.
In spring / March, April / it is mostly pilking at depths of 60-80m. A very common catch is the 100-120cm atlantic cod. In addition, your common catch will be leng burbot, brosma burbot, halibut and haddock. In the summer it is more spinning, but it is also possible to pilk. Fishing for cod – keller, pollack, cod and mackerel.