The Farquhar fly fishing season will run from September to early May. We cater for 10 anglers per week.
Guests are accommodated in twin en-suite chalets facing the magnificent Farquhar lagoon.
A central dining and bar area lets you socialise alongside the shoreline, with cuisine offering the very best of traditional Creole creations.
Farquhar consistently produces some of the finest saltwater fly fishing on the planet. The huge variety of species, together with its diverse flats and offshore scenarios, make Farquhar a complete saltwater experience for the travelling angler.
The guest house consists of three double/twin duplex style chalets each containing two separate bedrooms which face the magnificent Farquhar lagoon. Each bedroom is fully air-conditioned, has two single beds and an en-suite bedroom as well as an outdoor shower. Rooms are equipped with 220 volt electricity and have a consistent supply of hot water. There is full housekeeping which includes laundry. The communal area is equipped with all the necessary features to make your stay one of comfort-in-style, including an exceptional dining area and a fully stocked bar. A full house buffet breakfast is served between 07h00 and 08h00, lunch will be in the form of a packed lunch on the water and dinner will be served between 19h30 – 21h30. The chef prepares a mix of Creole and international dishes and incorporates fresh fish on a daily basis, with fruit and vegetables, which are farmed in the Alphonse garden. The guest house is fully equipped with snorkelling gear that is available for all guests to use. Sunset events, daily bell ringers and mesmerising encounters with captivating marine life and experiencing the true essence of an untouched paradise, all in picture perfect surroundings that will enhance every sensation.
1 person / 7 nights / 10.200 EUR
2 persons / 7 nights / 17.000 EUR (1 person – 8.500 EUR)
- Seven night Fishing Package with three meals daily
- Domestic Flights and Boat Transfers where applicable
- Six days fully guided fishing (2 anglers per 1 guide & skiff)
- Complimentary scheduled communal excursions
- Room amenities, non-motorised and land based activities
- Water, soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Snorkelling equipment (Loss of gear charged per item)
- Watersport equipment (Stand up paddle boards, kayaks)
- Fly fishing rod and reel rental
- Public Wi-Fi
- Single supplement of $2,000
- International Flights
- Mahé accommodation and transfers
- Travel and medical insurance
- Conservation donations
- Additional excursions
- Laundry and items of a personal nature
- Telephone charges
- Tackle and flies